During the early days of “Life’s Little Comedies”, there were no regular characters. This started to change by the mid-1920s. Before it was first called “Birdseye Center”, some characters appeared, and many of the regulars appeared before 1930. The same characters carried over to “Juniper Junction” in 1947.

  • Major Characters (Old Archie, “Pig-Skin” Peters, the Chief, Eli and Ruby Doolittle, and the Cap).
  • Other Characters (Wes Clipper, the Reeve, the Kernel and Adams, and others).
  • Animals (“Fog-Horn”, the Giant Jack, the Sea Serpent, and the Owl).